- For the widest split limb or parallel limb bows
- Convenient top-loading, drop-in design eliminates need to lay out the case
- Durable ABS plastic interior (you can stand on it)
- D-ring/strap for easy removal from the back of the truck
- Tie down D-rings for strapping to an ATV
- Drag-proof ballistic nylon/poly fabric
- Rectangular shape allows for lots of gear storage
- Shoulder strap included
- The design is different depending on left or right handed.
- Holds up to 18 arrows in separate compartment
- Dimensions: 41″ L x 8″ W x 17 1/2″ H
- Max Bow storage: 39 3/4″ L x 3 1/2″ W x 16 ” H
- Weight: 15 lbs 8 oz
- Quiver-on storage – no need to remove your quiver
- Note: Some Tight Spot™ quivers will not fit in our cases. However, you can detach your Tight Spot quiver and place it in the arrow storage compartmen
It is important to understand the measurements of Lakewood cases, especially our bow cases. Be sure to measure the full length of your bow, end to end, and not the axle-to-axle measurements when determining whether your bow will fit into a particular case.