Snake Hunting Boot With Gusset
Snake-protection and adjustable gusset provide all day comfort while hunting.
- Hand-laid penetration-resistant rubber from top to bottom
- Features WIXIT Cool-Clad™ wicking airmesh lining with added micro-dot perforations. Wicks away moisture and allows the air to flow more than traditional airmesh. Keeps the foot cooler in warmer temperatures. Less scent helps you stay undetected by snakes.
- 2″ taller than our other models for extra protection from the elements, brush and debris
- Adjustable Gusset Style – customize to fit larger calves for optimum comfort and protection with our expandable gusset and adjustable locking strap. Extra room also accommodates layers of clothing being tucked into the boot.
- DS1 molded outsole – outer and inner grip
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Double achilles heel and instep reinforcement for comfort and protection
- Genuine VEIL® camouflage print
- Nylon shank
When it comes to living in an environment that contains snakes – why take chances with a possible snake strike? Dryshod Footwear believes in the testing and product development used in producing our ViperStop product. Our boots are manufactured with penetration resistant rubber that gives the lower leg at minimum 16” of coverage. To ensure our products are worthy of being in the dangerous environment of snakes – we contract a third party to test our Viperstop. This third-party inspection includes inserting inflated latex balloons into the shaft of the product. This is followed by three to six strikes by a Western Diamondback Rattlesnake ranging from three and five feet in length. This test easily identifies if the strikes are penetrating the protective rubber. Be assured that our boots are made with high end, top grade materials to withstand the dangerous environments of snake country. Although Dryshod thoroughly tests the penetration resistance of our ViperStop rubber boot, snake country is a very unpredictable place. In order to ensure your personal safety, you should use extreme caution when in an environment containing snakes and do what is possible to avoid confrontations with snakes.
Dryshod Footwear makes no claims that the ViperStop boot is impenetrable by all snake bites. Serious risks are always present in snake country. No snake boot is 100% snake proof. This product is not to be interpreted as “snake proof” or that no injury to a user of the item is possible. In wearing the Dryshod Viperstop, you are assuming all risks arising from being in environments that contain venomous snakes. This includes all risks of injury or death from a bite while wearing ViperStop, and Dryshod will have no liability with respect to such injury.
Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
5 mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE
Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING
Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE
Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS
Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT
Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS
Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.