Hogwash Steel Toe
Wet Conditions Work Boot
Performance and function are here! With a full rubber upper and premium gum rubber outsole, the Hogwash is super rugged and super easy to clean.
- DS5 rugged premium gum rubber outsole – excellent traction for all terrain conditions
- ANSI-rated steel toe for safety
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Meets ASTM-471 for Oil Resistance and ASTM F-1677 for Slip Resistance
- 2 mm neoprene bootie with full rubber coverage
- Lighter weight insulation is ideal for hard-working feet during warmer climates
- Can be used in commercial applications
- Steel shank for added arch support
Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
5 mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE
Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING
Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE
Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS
Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT
Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS
Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.