Hard-Working Farm Boots
Tough conditions call for a tough boot – the Haymaker is ideal for messy, rugged outdoor terrain!
- DS1 molded outsole for grip on rugged terrain
- Compression molded non-pigmented gum rubber outsole
- EVA mid-sole for comfort and cold-block
- Removable molded EVA sockliner
- Nylon shank
- Customize to fit larger calves for optimum comfort and protection with our expandable gusset and adjustable locking strap.
- Extra room also accommodates layers of clothing being tucked into the boot.
- 2” taller than our regular model for extra protection from the elements, brush and debris
Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
5 mm DENSOPRENE® FOAM INSULATED BOOTIE
Keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
No more soggy boots. Water rolls off and dries in seconds.
4-WAY STRETCH BREATHABLE AIRMESH LINING
Moves the air to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
4-way stretch materials and generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
ROLL-DOWN CALF PIPE
Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
GENUINE NATURAL-RUBBER OVERLAYS
Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
SUPERIOR FIT AND COMFORT
Slipper-soft comfort and sized to athletic-shoe standards.
CONVENIENT BACK-PULL TABS
Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience and safety.