CL1 predator hunting lights are lighter weight and more compact than the original Coyote Light. This versatile predator light is precision machined from high grade 6061 aluminum and the solid state LED bulb lasts up to 65,000 hours and can run up to 32 hours on 25% brightness. Light up predator’s eyes at up to 800 yards and full-body identification at up to 500 yards with good optics.
- Compact design works great as a hand-held light (with optional grip) or gun-mounted
- Available in red, green or infrared
- Light-up predators eyes at up to 800 yards
- Full body identification at up to 500 yards with good optics
- Infrared Illumination up to 1,170 yards (1070 m)
- High-performance lifetime solid-state LED rated at 65,000 hours
- Fully adjustable light intensity control. On/off and 0 –100% adjustable
- Extended battery life up to 32 hours run time at 25% power.
- Battery life at full power – 4 hours (red, green), 3 hours (infrared) on full intensity.
- Rechargeable 26650 3.7V lithium battery.
- Regulated circuit maintains light intensity even as batteries begin to diminish.
- Matte Black Finish
- Use as a handheld, gun scope, or monopod mountable
- Lightweight and portable
- Splash Proof (rain/snow) & Fog Resistant
- Operating Temperature 14F(-10C) to 120F(50C)
- Weight 10.6 ounces
- Dimensions 6 7/8″ long x 2 1/4″ wide
PACKAGE INCLUDES: BATTERIES, WALL CHARGER, & 1″ SCOPE MOUNT